December 29, 2014

CHATHAM IVY FEATURED ON A SUNNY STATE OF MIND BLOG - SO CUTE!

We at Chatham Ivy wanted to thank Meg, the author of the Sunny State of Mind blog for featuring, reviewing and styling our Wicked Sunfish t-shirt on her blog.  She posted an adorable photo of herself wearing the tee and styled it with a fun Lilly Pulitzer scarf for an added pop.  Then she paired it with the scarf and  hot pink vest and to top it all off added fabulous aqua Hunter style boots.  We want the whole outfit!.  Great job Meg!  Meg's great review of our Wicked Sunfish shirt and her feature is below.  We love collaborating with other bloggers, so thanks for reaching out to us!








 Christmas came early this year! I had 2 packages arrive in the mail from two amazing shops that I got the opportunity to work with. They were from Chatham Ivy, and The Initialed Life, my two newest shop discoveries. Let me just say- it was a preppiness overload. I styled both of the shirts, and the photos are below!
The first shirt I styled is from a relatively new company called Chatham Ivy. Like their slogan says, they are "wicked preppy!" Shop their products here.

The design of the shirt was brilliant, and the shirt itself was fitted and soft. I would definitely give it as a gift.

1 comment: